Rabbi Scott would be honored to officiate one of the most special days of your life. During your in-person meeting(s) Rabbi Scott will present all of your options for your wedding ceremony, gather personal information about you as a couple, and provide pre-marital counseling if desired. He will be a calming figure for you on the day of your wedding, guiding you all the way from Ketubah signing until breaking the glass and Mazel Tov! Please contact Rabbi Scott for additional information.
- Rabbi Scott is a NYS licensed officiant and will sign your marriage license paperwork for you the day of your wedding. You will need to obtain the proper paperwork. Information and application forms can be found at:
Upon completing an application, you will receive a Confirmation Number and instructions detailing necessary information to bring with you (in person) to city clerk’s office. Below is a list of NYC city clerk office hours and locations to obtain your marriage license!
2. Order your Ketubah with plenty of time for the Rabbi to complete for you
3. If you choose to write your own vows, send them along with names for recalling loved ones several days prior to your ceremony
4. Inform your Rabbi of any special requests or preferences
5. Relax and enjoy your special day!